Slash You, Gash You
Since you've gone,
I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, i can only see your face
i look around, but its you i can't replace
i feel so cold and i long for your embrace
i keep crying, baby .... baby pleeeeeease
DANGEROUSLY CHEEZY!!

at least they didnt use 'x-treme'
I believe it's my God given right
To destroy everything in my sight
Cause it never gets dull
It never gets old
The only thing it gets
Is more bold
Drinking, fighting,
Going to the game?
In our world,
Its a way to stay sane
If you're asking me
To have it my way
I'd say thats a one fine day
I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, i can only see your face
i look around, but its you i can't replace
i feel so cold and i long for your embrace
i keep crying, baby .... baby pleeeeeease
DANGEROUSLY CHEEZY!!

at least they didnt use 'x-treme'
I believe it's my God given right
To destroy everything in my sight
Cause it never gets dull
It never gets old
The only thing it gets
Is more bold
Drinking, fighting,
Going to the game?
In our world,
Its a way to stay sane
If you're asking me
To have it my way
I'd say thats a one fine day





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home